Head of Treasury Applications (Major Bank)
Our client which is a major bank is looking for Head of Treasury Applications. The role will be responsible for managing IT application to the Treasury domain including Front to Back application development and support both locally and globally.
- Engage key stakeholders to evaluate and assess proposed projects based on value, risk, Effort, cost and strategic alignment.
- Drive technology agenda / provide product layout plan / road-map for new technology product development / defining IT strategy, in order to assist long term business growth, cost reduction, improvement or efficiencies.
- Own overall Treasury technology, organize the formulation and implementation of all technical decisions.
- Management of project development / production support service with technology partners including internal and different external vendors within the time and budget.
- Responsible to liaise with all other IT teams acquiring the necessary requirement with different business partners including outside of the group, such as Risk, Compliance etc.
- Management of software development projects in accordance with corporate standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Perform problem management activities and incidents statistics analysis to manage possible trends and improve support quality.
- Ensure system stability and reliability to customer, business users and operation with agreed SLA and compliance requirement.
- Ensure process of technology alignment with business priorities and transparent prioritization.
- Responsible for all technology related regulatory enquiries and mandatory initiatives for Technology under various regulatory regimes such as MAS or HKMA by working with internal/external IT Audit/Compliance, Business, Legal and other partners.
- Provide technical and new technology insights for management to define IT strategy and direct teams to follow the established strategies and in line with the IT Architecture Solution.
- Plan, select, acquire, allocate, review and control resources to produce the best price performance application system, achieve least service impact and as well as to develop contingency plan to minimize business risks.
- Develop, coach and mobilize resources and re-prioritize activities across sub-teams to deal with the fluctuating demand from rapid business changes.
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round-the-clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the Bank, both local and overseas branches
- Provide overseas branches on IT matters support in respect of both HO or local compliance related
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic or any quantitative disciple or equivalent.
- At least 15 years' experience in related application software development in banking industry. Experience in Investment Bank is an advantage.
- At least 10 years' experience on a large-scale trading application or back-office development experience with hand-on experience preferred.
- Experience in Agile, TDD and CI (Jenkins, Sonar etc)
- Knowledge of Docker and CD (Cloud solution is a plus)
- Experience to manage vendor in software delivery and package maintenance and support
- Rich exposure in various Investment banking applications.
- Preferable with experience to manage multiple sub-teams serving different business domain area.
- Certified PMP holder is preferable