ESG Client Service Associate
MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Your team responsibilities
- Key contributor to growth by achieving high client retention rates and increasing productivity
- Understand ESG clients’ investment process, needs and use cases to provide premium service to assigned accounts.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the ESG data processing within each team of the covered clients
- Gather information on how competitors’ data flows within the various teams of assigned clients
- Communicate client data management process and use case within the organization
- Contribute to the account management function by ensuring relevant ESG product and Research information is shared with clients
- Responsible for delivering client education and product training
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI ESG products and methodology
- Become a Trusted Advisor by applying both product and client expertise to pro-actively identify solutions/product usage that create value for the client – hence contributing directly to up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Provide thought-leadership by sharing best practices within the client community, and leading workshops and seminars
- Create novel analysis that highlights the benefits of our products to current users to encourage deeper use.
- Work closely with account managers and sales support teams during product implementation and on boarding of new ESG clients.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect…
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, industrial engineers, chemical engineers or sustainability field.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- CFA, MBA or equivalent degrees is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Services.
- Deep understanding of international financial institutions and global financial markets.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team.
- Ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.