Business Analyst Associate
MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Your team responsibilities
The MSCI Analytics Solutions Delivery team is composed of experienced professionals that provide first tier services and solutions to our clients around the world.
Currently, the Business Analyst team is present in the following locations: Budapest, Monterrey, Manila, and Mumbai.
The Business Analyst team is responsible for providing predominantly portfolio services and solutions to our clients to support their wide variety of analytic risk reporting, methodology, regulatory, usage and technical needs.
The Business Analyst (BA) is a person who engages the client and stakeholders to understand the requirements of what the client is looking for and compares that to the solutions and services sold and figures out how to onboard the services in the right way so that the client can operate it on the lowest cost of ownership.
Business Analysts work directly with clients across all market segments, including hedge funds, banks, brokers, wealth managers, asset managers and pension plans. They design solutions, analyze client portfolio data and work with a client throughout their on-boarding process, which is organized as an implementation project, that results in the best solution for the client that integrates our risk and analytics products into their investment process.
The Business Analyst will gain competencies in solutions design, data modeling, portfolio validation and reporting.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Self-reliant, detail-oriented and a fast learner
- Excellent in teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
- Good understanding of financial products is required: equities, fixed income, derivative products, and financial risk management (market risk)
- Understanding of portfolio management theory and risk management techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of information technologies is preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in client-facing role in the financial services industry
- Experience with Financial Risk or Portfolio Management systems
More searches like this
- Management Consulting Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors