Customer Service Manager ( Compliant Handling)
- Coordinate and handle corporate general complaint/feedback ;
- Analyze and identify service gaps by reviewing internal workflows/procedures (focusing on corporate customer on-boarding and service delivery). Recommend feasible service and system enhancement to improve service standard and business efficiencies
- Coordinate and implement the workout plan, facilitate the streamlining process, and review its effectiveness.
- Facilitate frontline's business plan, conduct research on customer on-boarding and account opening, formulate and promote the feasible enhancement plan
- Manage transformation projects, actively sort out the difficulties, timely report the projects' progress and the potential risks, formulate and follow up the solutions
- Prepare and monitor the optimized measures during pre-implementation stage, coordinate with different units and ensure the timeliness of the implementation
- Well coordinate and communicate with frontline, legal and compliance, and the related units, review the workflow and its efficiencies, promote different kinds of enhancement
- Prepare periodic statistic and management reports.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Degree or above (preferably with major in Law/Banking/Business Administration or related disciplines or relevant professional qualifications (e,g. CAMS))
- At least 3 years' experience in Complaint Handling/Sales/Business control/Operation/Project Management in Banking sector (solid and all round experiences in large banks would be an advantage)
- Familiar with relevant laws & regulations, standards and market practices; sound knowledge of risk management, business and company law
- Sound knowledge of complaint handling, corporate customer on-boarding and service delivery procedures
- Strong market sense and able to recognize customers' need
- Proactive and positive to work, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Good research, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and good team-player with creative thinking
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, report writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English