Key responsibilities include:
- working as part of our global capital and liquidity management team within CGM
- identifying new and diverse funding sources for the global CGM businesses across commodities, fixed income and equities
- driving and leading the creation of new funding programs and funding initiatives across CGM
- daily execution and ongoing management of the funding sources for CGM, including ongoing optimisation of CGM's funding
- development of reporting and analysis to assist in real-time funding management and for senior management and key stakeholders
- development of global banking and counterparty relationships
- development of pricing models and costings that can be used for key decision making and pricing signals for businesses
- coordination and working with Group Treasury and other stakeholders across Macquarie on the setup of funding initiatives as well as ongoing management of the programs
- developing relationships with CGM trading businesses and using these to develop funding initiatives and facilitation of business
- understanding the liquidity regulatory landscape and regulations. Utilising this knowledge to help structure and optimise funding initiatives
- advising businesses on pricing and structuring transactions
- working with the broader team on capital and liquidity related projects
To be successful you will have:
- degree in Business / Engineering / Finance related discipline and have 5+ year experience
- ideally previous experience in Treasury or funding and liquidity related roles
- Ideally previous experience in markets and structuring related roles
- a high level of attention to detail and an ability to manage a range of tasks through to completion
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal, initiative and a commercial approach
- an independent problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
numerical and analytical strengths About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.