Principal Audit Manager (Insurance)
- Act as a professional expertise and a leading member to manage internal audit matters for BOC Life, such as holistic risk assessment, audit strategy and planning, audit engagements and reporting, etc.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management, business process and internal controls and identifying weaknesses with sound recommendations
- Provide stakeholders with valuable recommendations for operational and compliance effectiveness and efficiency
- Report significant audit matters to Senior Management and Audit Committee on a regular basis
- Lead and guide the insurance audit team
- Bachelor or above with major in Accountancy, Finance, Statistics, Risk Management, Actuarial Science, or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of CPA or CFA or FLMI or FSA equivalent; CIA, FRM, CAMS will be a plus
- Minimum of 12 years of solid experiences in Life insurance and relevant investment products, business operations, risk management, internal controls, preferably in roles with duties of auditing, compliance, internal control, risk management, etc.
- Familiar with relevant laws & regulations, standards and market practices ; Exposure or knowledge in IFRS 17 and/or Risk-based Capital will be a plus
- Excellent leadership, project management, interpersonal skills, with proactive and passionate mentality
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese with good communication and presentation skills