Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Sydney CBD Location
- Hybrid WFH
- $900 / day + super
- 12 months fixed contract
Who are you:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible in providing technical expertise and coordinate for day-to-day deliverables for the team.
What you will do:
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity
- Enhance/provide visibility to stakeholders
- Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks, tests and infrastructure including research of new technologies and tools
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Analyse and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability
What We Need to See:
- Strong command over UI testing preferably using Cypress.
- Exposed to backend systems and API testing.
- Exposed to contract testing preferably with PACT.
- Good understanding of CI/CD and experience with at least one of the tools (e.g., TeamCity/Jenkins).
- Capable of reviewing code written in .Net and ReactJs as a part of commit phase testing.
- Knowledge on cloud-based solutions such as Azure or equivalent.
- Experience at delivering through Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience with Git.
- Having awareness on shift-left approach in testing.
- Experience working with TDD and BDD methodologies is a plus
- Experience with XCTests, Espresso or Appium mobile automation tools is a plus
Who are we:
Our Wealth Management company relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments, and institutions. As a member of Core Transaction System team, you'll design and develop solutions that help the bank process all the payment transactions in markets spanning over multiple time zones.