- Work on the development of conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices.
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Knowledge of data modelling and Metadata technologies and methods of storing reference data and definitions
- Experience in linking conceptual, logical, and physical models to provide a tangible value to the business
- Maintain strict governance and standards on the usage of transaction data and models
- Work with business stakeholders and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL to query database
- Experience in data integration with applications
- Business / technical experience in datawarehouse project
- Experience in data modelling and design
- Experience in banking / financial industry is a plus
- Candidate must be a fast learner