About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to build tailored solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented and dedicated people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We encourage applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.
Job Purpose Statement
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
You'll be responsible for supporting the delivery of a market leading and strategically aligned web capability, ensuring a robust, compliant, and easily accessible platform, that plays a central role in Columbia Threadneedle connecting with prospects and clients, and ultimately in increasing levels of engagement with our key target audiences. The role also plays a key role in delivering appropriate controls and governance to oversee other teams' access to the platform.
How you'll spend your time...
• Support ongoing maintenance of Columbia Threadneedle's public website, ensuring it meets the needs of our key target audiences, drives measurable results, and is aligned to the broader business objectives.
• The role includes responsibility for delivering timely and accurate updates across the site as required, delivered in line with Columbia Threadneedle risk appetite and policies, helping to ensure appropriate, awareness and understanding within the wider marketing team, as well as across the business, to enable successful delivery.
• Assist and where possible take ownership of digital projects and activities, managing them through from brief to implementation.
• Build strong working relationships with relevant marketing, distribution, investment, technology, compliance and legal teams to understand overall business, product, and distribution requirements, and help to effectively manage stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Proactively collaborate across the marketing team to support the delivery of the broader marketing strategy, key initiatives, etc.
• Constructively challenge the norm to help deliver significant step changes in client experience and commercial results.
• Serve as an advocate for appropriate use of our web infrastructure and UX, within marketing as well as across the broader business, as appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will have...
• Experience and working knowledge of web infrastructure and management of digital assets - able to gain immediate credibility and hit the ground running.
• Unapologetically client focused, yet keen to understand the financial drivers / business requirements, and able to manage a budget.
• Ability to work with industry standard tools (e.g., Kurtosys related CMS), as well as working knowledge of related technology (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar) is desirable.
• Relevant experience as demonstrated through past results.
• Good understanding of core project management skills.
• "Student of the game"; stays up to date on Marketing and industry trends.
• A good eye for detail
• Proactive and prepared to take ownership.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• An analytical and planning mindset.
If you also had this, it would be great...
• Graduate or relevant professional qualification.