Description About this role Overview:
Every day, the Aladdin Client Services team tackles the hardest, most sophisticated problems in FinTech. We utilize our in-depth understanding of Aladdin, our clients' businesses, and the investment management process to provide world-class service to our rapidly-growing, global client base. We all studied different things and bring diverse skills and experiences to the table, but we share a serious passion for solving tough problems and keeping our clients happy.
Aladdin is BlackRock's end-to-end investment platform. Just like the markets and users it services, it is sophisticated and constantly evolving:
- Home to over $17 trillion in assets under management
- Over 300 unique clients
- A rapidly growing client base that includes close to 30,000 users
- Presence in over 50 countries
- Over 1,500 engineers dedicated to developing Aladdin
The clients you will work with include some of the world's most sophisticated asset managers, insurance companies, banks, treasuries, pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds. Our team is known for:
At a glance:
What will you do as an analyst?
- Being product experts with a reputation for getting the job done.
- As a team of 170+ strong globally, we...
- Deliver exceptional client service to users, every time
- Solve difficult problems by providing innovative solutions
- Collaborate with others because we know we can do more together
- Learn every day, question everything, and embrace change
- Foster a fun, innovative team atmosphere
- Answer questions and help our clients run their businesses on Aladdin:
- You will take phone calls, emails, and chats from industry practitioners at respected investment institutions. You will solve problems that matter, making direct and measurable difference to our clients. In the process, you will build technical, industry, and relationship skills.
- Use technology to solve problems:
- We will teach you the skills you need to succeed, such as maneuvering relational databases and parsing product logs. After just your first few weeks on the desk, you will be using these skills to help clients and product teams make Aladdin better.
- Educate users, demonstrate service insights, and relay user experience feedback to improve the client experience and our product:
- We believe that the best client service is proactive, not reactive. We are students of our own data and engage with our clients to keep problems from arising, rather than only dealing with issues that are brought to our attention.
What capabilities are we looking for?
- Work on a global team, with a local presence:
- Our support model follows the sun -if a market is open somewhere in the world, so are we! You will get to work with teams across the world, while still engaging with a vibrant local team.
Your learning & development will include:
- Analytical approach
- Basic or intermediate coding and programming skills
- Client Service
- Critical thinking
We are laser focused on giving our analysts the skills they need for a successful career in the Aladdin Business and BlackRock. During their second year, our analysts have the opportunity to work on specialized projects with other Aladdin teams. These projects leverage their product, technical and client skills; launching them into impactful roles in our business. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law.