We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
We are seeking a high-performing, dynamic and energetic Associate candidate on our Partner Marketing team within the Americas Client Marketing organization. The Americas Client Marketing team drives the marketing strategy for some of our most important businesses, including U.S. Institutional, Consultant Relations, Variable Annuity, Financial Institutions, and Retail and Institutional marketing across the U.S., Latin America, and Canada.
The Partner Marketing Associate serves a unique and creative role that is responsible for deepening and executing marketing alignment with PIMCO's U.S. Global Wealth Management clients (i.e. national and regional broker-dealers, banks, platforms, etc.).
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented professional who brings a passion for thinking strategically, creatively, and tactically, we want to hear from you!
This role will report to the Head of Partner Marketing and will be part of PIMCO's Global Marketing organization. About You
- Team player and collaborator
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills
- Works effectively with all levels of personnel as part of a team
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, organization and communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate analysis, written and verbally
- Enjoys handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment concurrently and managing business expectations
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, take ownership of your work quality, and enjoy continuous improvement
- Acting as a primary Client Marketing contact to the Strategic Accounts team, with a focus on building Marketing relationships and programs that accelerate business growth with key clients
- Serving as a client marketing expert that understands our home office convictions and opportunities, and activating alignment and execution across the Marketing organization
- Support client initiatives with a focus on deepening home office connectivity through identifying joint marketing efforts and firm-to-firm alignment via marketing intersections
- Providing day-to-day execution and project management, including managing marketing campaign logistics and event deliverables, data gathering, and facilitating approvals for marketing materials
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing metrics for all marketing-related activities, preparing reports for stakeholders, and making recommendations based on findings to optimize the client experience
- Working with global colleagues, including partners in client management, product management, compliance, technology, and all marketing departments (brand, corporate marketing, design, digital, channel, editorial, messaging, and content)
- Gathering, maintaining and disseminating marketing resources to internal and client stakeholders
- Developing impactful bespoke marketing, delivering immersive client experiences and tailored value-add content that resonates with our clients
- Driving innovation by researching trends and competitor activities, and championing industry best practices
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or financial services
- Proven experience executing strategic marketing initiatives
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office