Riviera Wealth Management is an independent professional wealth management firm located in Redondo Beach, CA. Our financial advisors work one-on-one with individuals, families, and businesses to help make optimal choices with their finances, investments, retirement planning, and family legacy issues surrounding generational wealth. Our main objective is to help our clients achieve their life goals while making a positive difference in their lives. We focus on ethical investment planning and high-level comprehensive concierge offerings through the design and management of custom investment portfolios created for each client’s objectives and risk tolerance.
We are looking for talented professionals who will put our clients as the main focal point. We are seeking a Portfolio Operations Manager to join our wealth management firm.
- Assist financial advisors and portfolio managers in handling investment management activities related to account administration, portfolio trading responsibilities, and preparation of meeting materials for our clients and prospective clients
- Manage simple to complex investment portfolio activities for our investment accounts, which include the day-to-day operations of managing a portfolio of individual stocks, individual corporate/municipal bonds, ETF’s, mutual funds, etc.
- Prepare and execute trades on a portfolio and account level with high accuracy
- Review and analyze operational assignments that require research, evaluation, and the selection of alternatives while exercising independent judgement to make recommendations and decisions
- Perform investment research, keep informed of developments in the investment management industry, and confer with our client’s tax accountants, attorneys, etc., to determine the consequences of investment decisions and resolve account issues
- Collaborate and support Financial Advisors and Portfolio Managers in creating optimal investment portfolios/strategies that utilize individual securities, ETF’s, mutual funds, and open investment platforms to maximize returns while corresponding with the client’s risk tolerance levels
- Prepare internal reports and presentations for our firm’s investment committee meetings where we review and discuss our investment portfolios, investment strategies, and current state of the financial markets
- Assist with investment related and customer service activities such as processing money movement transactions for client accounts – Wires, ACH’s, Journals, Transfers etc.
- Create, maintain, and update various investment and client reports utilizing applications like Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or Economics
- Securities Licenses Series 7, 63 & 65, or 66 preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or demonstrated progress toward the designation is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and computer skills
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze data
- Excellent math, organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all work assignments
- Strong skills in detailed and accurate work