SVP - Head of Cash Securities Settlements
- Operations Function Head
- Newly Created Leadership Role
- Growth - Phase Opportunity
Ambition is partnering with one of global banking groups in HK in seeking an experienced leader to head up their Cash Securities Settlements function due to their growing client portfolio in the region.
Reporting to Head of the department, this is a newly created role where you will be responsible for the oversight of the settlements function across cash securities including ECM, Prime Brokerage, Client Servicing and SBL operations with teams across Asia. You will be the key point of contact for any escalation from clients and senior management. You will have continuous improvement mindset and ensure that the whole function provide high quality service and support to all its internal and external stakeholders, as well as keep the business updated with relevant regulatory changes. Excellent communication, multi-tasking and leadership skills are required to successful with this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 15 years' relevant working experience in Banking Operations particularly leading Settlements function in a sizeable bank
- Product knowledge in Equities (Cash, SBL, Prime, ECM) with Asia market exposure
- Team leadership skills with strong project management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Less experienced candidates will be considered for other relevant VP level opportunities in the same team.
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR258239 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend