Investment Analyst (hybrid work schedule)
Investment Analyst Victory Capital | San Antonio, TX (hybrid work schedule)
About Victory Capital:
Victory Capital is a diversified global asset management firm. The Company operates a next-generation business model combining boutique investment qualities with the benefits of a fully integrated, centralized operating and distribution platform.
Victory Capital provides specialized investment strategies to institutions, intermediaries, retirement platforms and individual investors. With 12 autonomous Investment Franchises and a Solutions Platform, Victory Capital offers a wide array of investment products, including mutual funds, ETFs, separately managed accounts, alternative investments, third-party ETF model strategies, collective investment trusts, private funds, and a 529 Education Savings Plan.
General Summary and Purpose:
Victory Solutions manages over $60B in assets across multi-asset, multi-manager, active quantitative and rules-based strategies. The firm's ETF business, VictoryShares, sits within Victory Solutions as well.
Victory Solutions is hiring an Investment Analyst who will be focused on providing data and analytical support to our investment platform. You will be important to the data management function within the Victory Solutions team and will need knowledge of important systems such as Factset, Morningstar, and Bloomberg.
The Investment Analyst will work within the Victory Solutions Team to help with multiple aspects of investment research, data collection and analysis, marketing, and communications across the platform. You will partner with PMs and other analysts focusing on research associated with existing strategies as well as product development research on new and customized opportunities. You will also work with the firm's sales and marketing teams and participate in client-facing engagements. You will be evaluated on the long-term performance and results across the Victory Solutions platform.
You will report to the President of Victory Solutions.
- Lead data related projects involving portfolio performance reporting, product pitchbook and factsheet updates and maintenance and other ad-hoc product requests.
- Provide risk reporting, quantitative investment model updates/enhancements, broad macro-economic research and expertise to assist portfolio managers with investment strategy management across multiple investment disciplines.
- Create custom analysis to respond to client inquiries and provide product support.
- Conduct investment and competitor analysis on different investment portfolios to provide recommendations to portfolio managers or strategists on portfolio construction and positioning.
- Provide written commentary and support RFPs across multiple investment products.
- Contribute to due diligence of internal and external manager strategies.
- Build relationships with important partners and influencers across the organization
- Complete operational responsibilities, such as ongoing maintenance related to product reports, databases, and quantitative research tools.
- Expert using investment tools such as Bloomberg, Factset, Morningstar Direct, etc.
- 3+ years of proven investment related experience
- Experience with risk analytics tools (Axioma, Barra, etc.) is a plus
- Basic experience with software such as R, Matlab, Python, is beneficial
- Experience driving performance results
Victory Capital Management offers excellent Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Flexible PTO, Family Medical and Disability Leaves, Education Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.