Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure delivery of accurate, timely and high-quality full management reporting and analytical insight to stakeholders
- Partner with Regional Entity Controllers and offshore support to support proper accounting and booking of all non-personnel expenses (NPE) and obtain knowledge of cost components and drivers in advising stakeholders on cost drivers and initiatives.
- Being involved in regional and global projects to improve MI reporting processes and analytics.
- Review processes and procedures to improve efficiency to reinvest time on value added analysis.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services sector
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines with a recognized professional accounting qualification and management accounting background is preferrable
- Experience in occupancy controllership with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint - Prior use of MIS tools such as Essbase, Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI or Alteryx is a plus.
Please contact Melissa Ng by emailing your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000007070 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgepartnership.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License Number: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence Number: R22105034