Equity Research Analyst
Spark Family Office and Investment Advisors (India) Private Limited, or Spark Private Wealth, is a subsidiary of Spark Capital Advisors (India) Limited. We extend the core DNA of Spark Capital - Knowledge, Integrity, Trust & Transparency - to help Affluent Families, Business Owners / Promoters, Family Offices, New Age Entrepreneurs and CXOs to navigate a world full of opportunities and risks.
We offer products and services designed to help them seamlessly create, preserve and transition their wealth across their generations. Our offerings are backed with a robust Investment Policy Framework which is backed by best-in-class research and superior execution to pick future winners well ahead of our competition.
We are looking for a Research analyst to initiate and conduct research on companies, monitor performance of stocks, and offer recommendations to internal team & clients. You will analyze a wide range of sectors and industries based on the fundamental finance principles, the stock and investment ratios
We are looking at candidates from -
1. Small Buy-Side firms or Family Offices that are keen to move to a sell-side / more formal set-up
2. Rating agencies or out-sourced research firms that are keen to move to sell-side / buy-side
3. Already in sell-side firms as associates and raring to move to "lead" roles.
Very important that the candidate can demonstrate a buy-side mindset with sell-side skillsets.
- Work on all/ any aspect of research : research planning, primary research, secondary research, quality checking across a variety of market capitalizations and industries
Interpreting all the content, statistics and presenting it in a research report
- Provide efficiency by improving existing processes and steps for analysis support research teams for productive results
- Evaluates financial data for assigned sectors and stay abreast of emerging economic trends and developments in stock markets.
- Generate new investment ideas as a supplement to central research coverage
- Adept with the industry structure and change the approach for the research depending upon the sector and the geography
Preferred Person Specifications:
- 10 - 12 years of research analyst experience with proven track records in achieving performance metrics and targets. Should have experience as an analyst for at least 2-3 sectors preferably Banking or Sunrise Sectors.
- Experience in relevant industry preferred
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience in rigorous financial markets analysis
- Ability to apply thoughts and timely realization of investment opportunities with solid decisioning abilities
- Good collaboration and individual contribution skills
- Excellent communication with articulation to wider audiences.
- Education qualifications - CA or CFA (at least Level 3 Candidate) or MBA (Tier 1 college)
- Should be good with Ms Word and Ms Excel
- We are open to looking at candidates from: Small Buy-Side firms or Family Offices that are keen to move to a sell-side / more formal set-up Rating agencies or out-sourced research firms that are keen to move to sell-side / buy-side Folks already in sell-side firms as associates and raring to move to "lead" roles
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters