- Permanent FP&A Analyst
- International Investment Manager
- £60,000 to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
- Hybrid working
An International Asset Management firm are seeking to hire an enthusiastic and talented FP&A Analyst to join their supportive and dynamic team. The firm have seen significant growth in their pre tax profits for 2021 and are well poised to have a successful 2022.
The ideal candidate will have 0 - 3 years post qualification experience and experience of the below duties in a Financial Services environment. The team are currently implementing a new finance system so an exciting time to join and gain hands on experience in this area.
Hybrid working on offer, as well as excellent benefits such as 15% non contributory pension and wellness (mental and physical) are high on their agenda.
- Taking ownership of monthly flash dashboard and ExCo report
- Analysis of actuals, forecast and budget numbers
- Involvement in redesign and further development of forecast analytics
- Driving process improvement projects
- Assistance with budget process including collation of data and preparation of reports to senior management
- Improvement of reporting and the implementation of agreed changes producing/assistance in various ad/hoc analysis
- Assistance with new planning system implementation