We are currently representing a rapidly growing asset manager with an AUM of $645MN that has attracted exceptionally talented, proven portfolio managers who have delivered strong returns for investors. They primarily focuses on Liquid Alternatives strategies that have delivered returns with low, or negative, correlation to equities.
They are currently looking for an Investment Analyst.Your Responsibilities:
- Corporate actions & IPO coverage
- Generate non-core trades - needs contrarian characteristics i.e. generate shorts as well as longs
- Assist Portfolio Manager to focus on scalable, high-value trades
- Develop sub-strategy expertise & sub-PM capabilities over time
- Liaising with their compliance, risk management teams and operations teams on trading matters as they arise, when applicable
- 5 years + in a discretionary analyst role (event-driven or fundamental)
- Proficiency in Excel/Bloomberg
- Undergraduate or Post-graduate degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering preferred
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!