Associate Investment Advisor/Associate Advisor
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities (“RBC DS”) Branch located in downtown Vancouver is looking for an experienced Associate Investment Advisor or Associate Advisor to join a premier Portfolio Manager (“PM”) team by providing exceptional client service as well as investment, wealth management and administrative support. Candidates must have at least 10 years of experience in the investment field working in a licensed Registered Representative (RR) position with an IIROC firm.
What will you do?
• Provide world class client service to our valued clients
• Assist in the development of the team’s investment strategy for clients
• Investment research & analysis and executing trades within client accounts
• Enhance the client relationship though executing the investment & wealth strategies of the PM as well as engaging the financial planning and other wealth management resources of RBC DS
• Support the PM by identifying and assisting growth of new business opportunities
• Utilize contact management system for daily task management
What do you need to succeed?
• At least 10 years of experience in the investment field working as an Associate Investment Advisor or Associate Advisor or Investment Associate or Senior Associate
• IIROC licensed as a Registered Representative (RR)
• Exceptional verbal and written English skills – excellent communicator over the telephone
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
• Completion of at least CFA level 1 examination
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to successfully multi-task and change priorities mid-stream, as required
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Legally able to work in Canada
• Vancouver, Canada area resident
• CFA Designation
• Other Professional or Investment Industry Designations (such as CIM or CFP, etc.)
• Options-Licensed with IIROC
• Insurance-Licensed with Insurance Council of British Columbia
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits with competitive compensation
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
How to apply?
Please submit your cv and cover letter to Scott C. Murray by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.