Tell me more Location:
Office based - London Rate:
DOE Work Pattern:
Standard business hours Start Dates:
6 month contract Responsibilities
Required work experience, skills, or education:
- Credit assessment, monitoring, control and transaction decision approval of the bank's counterparties, which primarily encompass hedge funds, family offices and private equity funds
- Quantitative risk assessment of transactions and hedge fund counterparty credit analysis.
- 5+ years of experience and demonstrated expertise in a similar position or related financial services position
- A Bachelor's degree or international equivalent, preferably in accounting, finance, economics or mathematics
- Established quantitative risk analysis skills employed in a credit risk, market risk or trading environment
- Prior experience with due diligence and analysis of the financial condition of hedge fund counterparties
- A knowledge and understanding of financial markets and a breadth of trading and lending products
- Familiarity with common trading documentation, particularly ISDA/CSA, Prime Brokerage and Repo Agreements
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate directly and professionally with clients and internal stakeholders is of critical importance to the role
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click apply now.