Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Sobre a vaga
Head of Financial Planning & Analysis at Cleanwatts
Cleanwatts is looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. Do you want to be part of an innovative company aiming to revolutionize the clean technology market, empowering active consumers towards carbon neutrality?
Cleanwatts is a cleantech company on a Mission to simplify, amplify and accelerate energy decarbonization for businesses and communities around the world. Our clients call upon us to improve their energy efficiency performance and to increase their access to affordable clean energy. We believe everyone should be involved in addressing the energy transition challenge effectively and democratically.
Our solutions are designed to broadly distribute the benefits of smart and locally sourced renewable energy.
Building on the company’s successful track record of delivering energy efficiency services through a proprietary suite of advanced energy management platforms, Cleanwatts is now providing affordable clean energy by originating and managing Renewable Energy Communities with no initial investment required by participants for the infrastructure and technology. In short, Cleanwatts brings together smart technology, human expertise, and financial capital to deliver zero capex solutions, where clean energy as a service is offered to households and enterprises in local ecosystems such as business parks, industrial parks, and transport hubs and shopping districts.
Cleanwatts is seeking a new manager for its Finance Department with proven experience in providing overall financial support and insights to other business lines and stakeholders, that will work closely with other business unit heads to help formulate and refine the strategy and financial planning for all business. If you want to be a part of the commercialisation and deployment of new climate change-focused technology solutions, this opportunity is for you.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process;
- Analyze actuals against budget/forecast and prior year;
- Develope and Analyze metrics and KPIs adequate for the monitoring the general business health and growth trajectory;
- Support decision making by providing stakeholders (namely the CFO, the remaining Executive Committee and the Board of Directors) with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance;
- Lead and deliver on the Digital Finance transformation by identifying areas for tools and technology adoption and streamlining;
- Perform adhoc analysis were required to assist in Senior Management decision making;
- Build and manage, together with the CFO, a team of FP&A Analysts and controllers adequate for the current size of the business and to prepare it for expected exponential growth.
The right candidate for the position of Head of Financial Planning & Analysis should possess the
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Management or similar;
- 10+ years of proven work experience as FP&A Analyst, FP&A Manager, Corporate Controller or a similar role;
- Proven knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and other Generally accepted accounting principles like the Portuguese SNC;
- Experience Working as a Financial Planning & Analysis manager or as a Controller in a technology/SaaS/energy company (preferential requirement);
- Experience working with ERP software;
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at least in English, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Be proficient in English.
“Be the change you want to see in the world”. Besides the commitment to Cleanwatts’ Mission, Our Values are a priority when recruiting new Team Members: Integrity & Curiosity; Commitment & Agility; Humility & Collaboration; Accountability & Responsiveness.
The Cleanwatts Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We believe that by leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our people, Cleanwatts creates a better place to work and a better business partner for our clients.
How To Apply
Complete the next steps of the process on the Tal&Dev platform by following this link: https://app.talanddev.com/positions/190 From there you can sign-up and follow the steps detailed on your dashboard. Following that their team will reach out to you directly for the next steps.
Once you complete your Tal&Dev profile you will be continuously matched to companies looking for a profile like yours and then be given the option to reveal your personal details to them or not. You are in the driver's seat and your data is yours!
Please keep your email (including spam folders) monitored for email notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org. We would suggest moving any email from a @talanddev account into your inbox in case they fall into spam so that you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Tal&Dev is a job matching platform. Tal&Dev meets the need of individuals for career orientation in a completely different way from what has been traditionally a bespoke, costly and not easily accessible face to face service. Through its ML and AI enhanced software, Tal&Dev helps individuals find their personal and professional sweetspot, define the best career fit, set goals based on ambitions, capabilities, workplace preferences and readiness for efforts and set a path consisting of on-the-job experience and skills acquisition to get there. Candidates only have to complete the assessments and profile once in order to be enabled for continuous matching to partner companies. Learn more: https://www.talanddev.com/