Associate, Credit Risk (Structured Finance)
- Leading European Bank
- Great Working Culture
- Great Remuneration Package
This well-reputed European bank is looking for seasoned professional to join their credit risk team focusing on structured finance due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 3 with great remuneration package and working culture provided.
As the Credit Risk Associate in a well-reputed European bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Analyse corporates' business profile, financial matrices and financial policy; also to conduct industry analysis and peer comparison
- Prepare credit ratings accordingly and leading rating validation processes locally and globally.
- Analyse deal structure, debt sizing, relevant stakeholders, cash flow, sensitivities, collateral package, etc. for different structured finance deals, prepare recommendations accordingly and leading risk approval processes locally and globally
- Lead rating validation and risk approval processes for deals with front office and product teams, including presentation of deals to the management at various risk committees and making recommendations for them to make decision
- Responsible for post-approval monitoring of obligors, relevant stakeholders and deals
- Review monitoring reports prepared by the other departments, handle amendments and waiver requests
- Monitor exposure, account conducts as well as market updates
- University degree or equivalent is required. CPA or CFA is a plus
- Over 5 years of credit risk experience, with prior experience in project finance, asset-backed finance, fund finance, leveraged finance or share-backed finance
- Strong financial analytical skill.
- English required & Mandarin valued.
- Strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills - you may be required to meet stakeholders (e.g. clients, advisors, external legal, etc.)
- With entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Risk Management, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via firstname.lastname@example.org