Contract Executive, Project Management & Post Trade (1-year contract)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance with process design
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows
- Deploy RPA components, development tools, code repositories and logging tools
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
- VP, OSPL - Project Management & Post Trade
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience with Databases ( SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting. Preferred Power BI
- Possess good analytical skills and able to adapt and work effectively
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task and is resourceful
- Meticulous and takes initiative, drive, ability to work independently and in a team
- Dynamic in nature with good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal skills