Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis Analyst
I work with several investment firms in the LA and OC area so even if you are not a fit for this role do send me your resume to revi @ wallstreetpersonnel.com
This role is with a top tier firm in the WLA location. Looking fo r someone who has supported PMs in all aspects of construction, replication, allocation, analysis, strategy, etc. Fixed Income required. CFA a big plus.
As a Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis Analyst, you’ll join a team focused on fixed income portfolio construction, analysis, and replication support. You will actively monitor portfolio risk metrics by generating reports and analyzing model scenarios, generate orders to express investment conviction, perform pre-trade portfolio analysis and partner closely with investment professionals and traders to monitor real-time fixed income market activity.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, CFA certification is a plus.
- You have a solid background in financial services, knowledge of fixed income instruments, markets, and the investment process.
- You’re well-versed in Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg, with familiarity of VBA, Aladdin, and Python a plus.
- You take the time to create and maintain meaningful relationships. You’re a generous collaborator. You’ve fine-tuned your communication style to influence a variety of personalities.
- You exercise good judgement and have a process for managing competing priorities. You are comfortable when priorities shift, and you manage change with steadfast composure.
- You are level-headed and self-assured, adding value to high performing teams with heightened urgency.
More searches like this
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors