The senior team worked together for 20 years years before the spin out and they are extremely well capitalised, high calibre individuals.
The existing funds are performing very well and ahead of fundraising plans for the next few years, they are now looking for an Analyst to join the business to sit within the Investor Relations team, supporting the team across a multitude of deliverables including responding to investor requests, developing marketing / due diligence materials, assisting in fundraising as well as internal / external stakeholder management.
The successful candidate will join a lean team and will therefore will be very hands on working with a rapidly growing investor base. This will suit somebody who wants to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with lots of exposure across jurisdictions.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their careers to gain exposure in one of the most exciting firms in Private Equity operating in a high growth segment of the market.An example of the activities of this role include:
- Support the team across a broad range of deliverables related to both fundraising and meeting the needs of existing investor base
- Help develop marketing and due diligence materials such as PPMs, pitchbooks, DDQs
- Prepare requests for proposals, questionnaires, and data requests related to investor due diligence
- Work across functions to obtain and synthesize information in order to prepare communication materials
- Build upon data and analytics framework to provide consistent data for investor onboarding and CRM systems
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Minimum 1 - 2 years within investor relations, financial services, or other relevant experience
- Strong work ethic, collaborative team player, and high level of integrity
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role and it will be London office based with occasional work from home.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference HC52304.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.