Director, Client & Private Solutions
- Contribute to Sales Revenue from private side Markets Transactions
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Reports to Head Client & Private Solutions
Role Location: ANZ, Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time Opportunity
Private Solutions is a key pillar of linkage between ANZ Markets and our wider Institutional business. The team works on event driven transaction pipeline of the bank across Loan Products, Transaction Banking and Markets DCM business and aide ANZ in achieving higher cross-sell where the bank extends balance sheet.
As the Director, Client & Private Solutions, you will broaden the revenue from private solutions with customer awareness, product solutioning and competitor/ Market awareness. You should have a broad experience across customer strategy, marketing and solutions development across the various Markets products. Outside of Markets Front office, you should have a wholistic understanding of banking requirements and ANZ's appetite on Credit Risk, Market Risk and our process on product innovation.
You must also focus to align these efforts to digital delivery of flow product to be able to broaden the private side client engagement and distribution in across both flow and non-flow transactions.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong background and extensive knowledge of Corporate and FI customers. Understanding of wallets, products and opportunities for ANZ to grow sales revenue and follow through on aspiration with marketing and product development.
- Experience with working in a team across multiple geographies and time zones is required
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with internal and external clients and negotiating with clients and stakeholders at all seniority levels.
- Strong customer focus and ability to drive results
- Excellent in handling of data and analytics, tracking of customer solutions, revenues and feedback
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory framework and requirements in the countries ANZ Global Markets operates in.
- Demonstrate ANZ Values and Behaviours: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellent
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn't valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours - things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number 12100.
Job Posting End Date: