DCM Execution/ Associate - Vice President
- Prepare all internal and external documents, e.g. internal committee memos, syndicate/sales briefing memos, roadshow presentation and Q&A, weekly market updates, etc.
- Prepare pitch book and business proposals.
- Co-ordinate with the professional parties during the course of the execution process.
- Keep track on market activities, e.g. Offshore Chinese Issuers' USD Bond new issuance, existing bonds' secondary performance, etc.
- Conduct due diligence work on potential bond issuers.
- Provide support on credit analysis, financial modeling, and rating presentation for initial rating process.
- Self-motivated and teamwork player
- Degree holder in Economics/Finance or related discipline(s).
- 3 to 5 years' experience in investment banking and financial industry.
- Attained all necessary regulatory criteria for carrying out regulated activities.
- Have an in-depth knowledge in PRC market and culture.
- Excellent research, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in work related applications, e.g. PPT, Excel, Bloomberg, etc. Financial modeling skill would be a plus
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese would be a plus.