- Supervise Asset Management team.
- Handle the management, reporting and monitoring of Investment Funds and Client's Mandates.
- Provide for the Asset Management activity quality financial support to clients (external Asset Managers, End clients, etc).
- Act as liaison between the Sales Managers and Clients of the Asset Management activity.
- Contribute to research, screening, identification & analysis of potential investment opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with fund custodians, auditors and financial intermediaries.
- Promote the Company Asset and Wealth Management activity (through Corporate presentations, clients' meetings, internal presentations).
- Prepare and distribute investment reports.
- Prepare, formalize IT Asset Management tools specifications, contribute to IT tools developments.
- Actively participate in the Investment Committee.
- University graduate in Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Min. 10 years of experience in a similar position within a banking group, an asset manager or a fund management company.
- Prior experience in managing funds and/or discretionnary/advisory mandates.
- Strong knowledge of all assets classes: equity, bonds, options, futures and structured product.
- Persuasive and ability to effectively promote views and ideas to clients (internally and externally).
- Excellent writing skills and ability to work independently.
- Effective verbal communication skills and professional credibility.
- Knowledge of the Swiss market private banking environment.
- Fluent in French and English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, many thanks for your understanding.