Relationship Manager - Private Banking
- Not required to bring new clients
- Excellent work environment with excellent career development opportunities
- Maintain client relationships by understanding their special needs, handling their inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Helped to entrenched stronger relationship with existing clients.
- Drive business goals and achieve sales revenue target
- Provide investment advices to the clients by offering asset allocation advise based on risk profile.
- Manage the credit quality and monitor the exposure of customers' loan portfolios
- Adhere to all procedures, policies and rules that comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in financial related discipline
- At least 5 years' experiences in wealth management business or related field
- Sound knowledge in financial investment, trust, insurance, tax advice, and portfolio management.
- Assistant Relationship Managers or Investment Counsellors in private banks are welcomed to apply.
- Work under stress of sales revenue and target to achieve
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (fluent in Mandarin is a must)
- Immediately availability or short notice is highly preferred
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **