Fund Controller (Real Estate Fund)
You are responsible for the financial control of an open-ended real estate fund. You will oversee the full spectrum of accounting, tax, portfolio valuation and operations. You will strategize to enhance operational and tax efficiency, lead in tax planning and due diligence, cross border regulatory impacts, prepare periodic reporting & analysis and compliance.
- Good degree and professional qualifications, with at least 8 years' relevant working experience in fund finance. Prior working experience in open-ended fund will be advantageous.
- Good team player and collaborator.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly meticulous and organized.
- Proactive, independent and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.