Senior Investment Associate
6 days left
Pinkowski Wealth Management of Canaccord Genuity is seeking a licensed Senior Investment Associate/Analyst who will focus on the research and trading of our discretionary portfolio mandates.
Are you looking to grow your career in the investment industry and be a part of a dynamic team environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work atmosphere? We are looking for candidates that can add value to our clients through their expertise, hard work and dedication.
We manage discretionary model portfolios on behalf of our clients and the Senior Investment Associate/Analyst will be an integral part of the portfolio management team. Individuals in this role have the skills required for investment analysis and securities evaluation for our active management strategy. To be successful, you must be disciplined and have a passion for investments and capital markets. In this role you will be reporting to the Portfolio Manager.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of CSC, CPH, CFA and licensed with IIROC is required;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- A winning and positive attitude;
- Experienced in a trading or portfolio management capacity an asset;
- Highly motivated with the ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team;
- Attention to detail a must-have;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure;
- Knowledge of Dataphile, YCharts and Envestnet an asset.
- Generate investment and trade ideas for the portfolios through detailed analysis;
- Keeping up to date on news flow and market moving events;
- Analyze quarterly earnings and fundamentals of blue chip companies;
- Write a client friendly investment summary on a weekly basis sent to clients;
- Monitor economic and market conditions to provide both insight and opinions to the Portfolio Manager;
- Monitor and maintain proprietary model portfolios;
- Answer client inquiries related to their portfolio or the markets.
- Monitor security prices for entry and exit levels ;
- Manage debit balances and bulk trading for clients;
- Execute equity, fixed income, and FX trades on a regular basis;
- Invest incoming funds and rebalance existing portfolios into model portfolios.