Application (Azure) Production support - No Night Shift
- Must have good grip in Oracle to do Data analysis and locating issues during troubleshooting a problem
- Must have good hold on Shell / Perl scripting to manage day today failures.
- Good to have Azure fundamentals certified, basic knowledge of Azure Data factory, Data bricks, Cosmos DB & Postgre SQL
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of hands on experience on Cloud - Azure Data Factory.
- Should know to actively monitor and log tickets on ticketing systems which involves Netcool alert monitoring, ticketing tools like Service NOW.
- Adhere to SLA and capable to work in dynamic environment where we are expanding technology stack and moving into cloud journey.
- Good to have person who have exposure dealing with external vendors/clients for resolving incidents.
- Candidate should be result oriented and must take task to closure.
- Candidate should have ability to adapt to change, should be innovative, enthusiastic & bring in new ideas for continuous improvement to process.
- Considering the dynamics of the work environment; candidate should be flexible to work in shifts and carry out deployments if needed on weekends.
- Good to have background of Investment Banking or past experience in any sector of trade lifecycle.