Senior Portfolio Manager Transaction Banking EMEA
Sobre a vaga
About The Job
- Reports functionally to TB Senior Data Scientist and Locally to TB COO EMEA
- Contribute to the management of TB EMEA assets to ensure performance monitoring
- The role is on GTS products (Documentary, Guarantees, Supply chain)
- The role is EMEA but may require coordination with regions or Trade competence center
- 5/7 years Banking experience / knowledge of TB Data set / PM Senior capacity
- You will be member of TB COO EMEA Forum and keep close cooperation with GTS Management team. You could be from time to time part of Sales call as deemed necessary.
- Ensure very close cooperation with GTS Sales, Credit data teams, COO Office team, Finance, Operations
Your Main Activities Are
- Contribute to accuracy of P&l reconciliation in order to make sure revenues are correctly allocated to business and proper product. Work with COO office Performance team, Finance and operations implementing / industrializing reconciliation process
- Analyze exposure reports (Quarterly reports and monthly reports) to make sure data is accurate and reliable, so RWA allocation to the business is correct
- Liaise with Head of Sales, Finance and Credit teams to perform corrections when necessary
- Review the clients’ profitability per product within the portfolio and further discuss with GTS Sales Head to analyse value desctruction when necessary
- Backtesting of the most destructive clients identified in the previous clients’ profitability per product analysis in order to ensure profitability recovery at the client/product level (in synchronisation with GTS Sales Head)
- Work on dashboard projects in order to provide to sales an automated solution, in which sales and management can find easily information about GTS activity (production data, statistics, revenues reports, analysis of RWA, exposure and ratings evolutions)
- Implement tools/reportings to monitor performance and risk indicators for all GTS-EMEA portfolio across the region and contribute to budget/ forecast exercise with COO Office budget manager
- Contribute to any ad’hoc study required by GTS Head, SCM Head, GTS head of sales
Profile And Skills To Success
- Successful current or past experience in the fields of Trade, Risks, Finance, Data fields, Products
- Experience of the corporate environment
- 3/5 years experiences, no need for managerial exposure
- Is comfortable in manipulating data, knowledge of data crunching and solutions like alteryx, power BI is a plus
- English language is mandatory; other European or French language is a plus
- Ability to work transversally with partners
- Autonomy and ability to make proposals while reporting
- Ability to structure, project manage and monitor initiatives involving multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on mindset with the ability to develop in-depth precise analysis
- Strong capacity to work in complex and transversal governances
- Capability to understand the needs of GTS Products underlying and propose appropriate answers in timely manners
- Ability to focus on metrics to generate further opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to deliver and drive in a collaborative manner
- Ensure continuous Ethic Compliant behavior
- Solution oriented mindset
- Resilient Mindset
- Availability to travel when necessary
About The Team
- Our ambitions: Establish and consolidate a leading position in Europe in revenues and significantly increase our market share on European clients active in Asia and Americas
- Main axis to reach this goal
- Pursue a commercial growth strategy integrated in the Group’s strategy and leverage the Group’s integrated model
- Develop a selection of new growth initiatives: PSP, Acquiring/e-commerce, Supply Chain Payable, Insurances, Guarantee business, OTD, FX
- Continue industrialization to improve customer experience and create room for investment
- Maintain our offer at par with competition and strengthen our overall servicing offer
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
BNP Paribas Holds Key Positions In Its Three Core Operating Divisions
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success.
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
- Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
- Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
At least 5 years
PRT - CIB
Job Number: 2204GBK10899