Research Analyst - Global Equities (Utilities, Renewables & Climate Change)
6 days left
Company Overview: Causeway Capital Management LLC provides equity investment management services to corporations, pension plans, public retirement plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, charities, private trusts, wrap fee programs, and other institutions. The independent, 100% employee-and board member-owned firm, based in Los Angeles, began operations in June 2001 and manages over $45 billion in international, global, emerging market, and sustainable equity strategies. Causeway employs a unique blend of fundamental and quantitative investment strategies and offers its clients access to the firm’s proprietary risk analytics.
Position Overview: The Research Analyst will collaborate with other Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers in conducting in-depth fundamental research for listed companies globally, principally within Utilities, Renewables and Climate Change-related industries. This will include constructing and maintaining comprehensive financial models and projections, composing detailed investment memos, interacting with the highest levels of portfolio company management, liaising with sell-side analysts, and examining financial, economic and industry trends in the U.S. and overseas. Researched companies will be candidates for inclusion in Causeway’s fundamental international and global value developed markets strategies. Mentorship opportunities within Causeway will be available as appropriate, depending on the candidate’s experience level.
Skills and Abilities:
- At least 2 - 4 years of post-undergrad experience in a buy-side research, sell-side research, investment banking or relevant industry role.
- Utilities or renewables-related research or industry experience preferred.
- Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials. The ideal candidate will be a CFA charterholder or have progress towards a CFA designation.
- A strong passion for global equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting, financial statements and valuation methodologies. Expertise in financial modeling preferred.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player while also directing independent work and multi-tasking across multiple projects.
Benefits of Employment:
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Frequent performance feedback and semi-annual performance reviews.
- Medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents are paid at 100%.
- 100% company-matched 401(k), immediate vesting.
- Work remotely up to two days per week. Work remotely for 10 consecutive days twice per year.
- Child and dependent care assistance.
- Gym sponsorship.
- Firm-wide volunteer opportunities.
To submit your resume, please visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/about-causeway/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.