The Analyst is part of a dedicated Insurance business development, relationship management and solutions team with ultimate responsibility for growing, and supporting all activities associated with ensuring Allspring Global Investments remains a leader in the Insurance asset management space.
- Provide support to the team’s Insurance Client Advisors, Vice Presidents, and Associates in business development and client retention activities related to large and complex insurance clients, prospects, and consultants.
- Create presentations, prepare marketing and service materials, assess compliance implications, and manage the client, prospect, and consultant questionnaire process.
- Responsible for preparation and provision of portfolio performance and competitive analysis, interpreting the data and making recommendations based on the analysis.
- Develop and analyze complex client reports and commentaries and prepares portfolio review material.
- Lead various projects by identifying resources, establishing timeframes, and managing to milestones.
- Resolve complex operational, systems-related and/or issues for internal and external clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of client/prospect/consultant needs and may consult certain relationships around investment strategy, performance, new solutions, and market developments.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and procedures providing for more efficient and timely execution of team tasks.
- 0 -2 years of experience in a finance, accounting, or analytical field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Familiarity with fixed income and equity markets.
- Knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry and products.
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Active Series 7 license.
- Progress toward, or desire to pursue CFA.