Assistant Manager - Investment
ASSISTANT MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – INVESTMENT
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in analyzing investment policies and strategies of portfolios, based on structure of liabilities, return expectations, investment objectives, regulatory and firm guidelines and macroeconomic outlook.
• Assess portfolios to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, firm policies and investment strategies.
• Regular review and analysis of global and local macro developments against the firm’s investment strategy to assess, validate and make suitable observations to create and retain value.
• Assist in the Asset and Liability Management (ALM) function within the firm’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework.
• Continuous measurement/monitoring of all investment-related risks such as market, credit, liquidity, settlement and counterparty risks.
• Strong quantitative, problem-solving, conceptual, analytical and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to express complex concepts in clear business terms.
• Demonstrated ability to:
- take initiative without supervision, including the judgment to propose timely calls
- use data, analyze, synthesize and report on the same
- form sound conclusions based on facts
Qualifications and Experience
• Passed Level 2 (or above) of the CFA® examination conducted by CFA Institute, USA
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within financial services industry. Additionaltwo (2) years of relevant experience in a similar role is required for the Assistant Manager grade.