Investment Consulting Associate
Be part of a vibrant, purpose-driven team helping to serve our Institutional clients. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, technically oriented, flexible and with a keen attention to detail who are interested in gaining exposure to capital markets and the portfolio construction process.
The Investment Consulting Associate works closely with our consulting team, assisting in preparation of client materials, establishing, and maintaining knowledge of a broad range of investments and managers, updating Investment Policy Statements, responding to client requests, and working on special projects. The Investment Consulting Associate is directly involved in all aspects of the investment consulting process and will have direct interaction with clients.
- MBA, CFA Program, and/or CAIA Program enrollee (or designee)
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Finance
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience, ideally in finance/investing
- Sound understanding of economic and investment theory and practices
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, Morningstar, Bloomberg and eVestment
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- High comfort level with working independently and meeting tight deadlines
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, group life, short and long-term disability, 401(k), a “take what you need” time off policy and reimbursement of expenses for work toward CFA, CAIA and CIPM designations.
The Firm is a strong advocate of promotion from within and rewards significant contributions to the company.
Since 1982, Alan Biller and Associates has specialized in fiduciary consulting to employee benefit plans. We advise on approximately $100 billion, for nearly half of which we have discretion as OCIO, making us one of the largest OCIOs to defined benefits plans in the country. We have an impeccable reputation for ethical behavior, and for making recommendations and decisions based on strong and independent research. We do not offer any proprietary products.