Research Analyst - Global Equities (Financials, Materials, Real Estate)
Company Overview: Causeway Capital Management LLC provides equity investment management services to corporations, pension plans, public retirement plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, charities, private trusts, wrap fee programs, and other institutions. The independent, 100% employee-and board member-owned firm, based in Los Angeles, began operations in June 2001 and manages over $45 billion in international, global, emerging market, and sustainable equity strategies. Causeway employs a unique blend of fundamental and quantitative investment strategies and offers its clients access to the firm’s proprietary risk analytics.
Position Overview: The Research Analyst will assist Sr. Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers in conducting in-depth fundamental research for listed companies globally, principally within the Financials, Materials and Real Estate industries. This will include constructing and maintaining comprehensive financial models, as well as examining financials, economic and industry trends in the U.S. and overseas. The Research Analyst will be assigned at least one Causeway senior investment professional as a mentor to enhance learning about stocks and markets. The tenure of the role will be 2-4 years, with potential for future advancement within the firm upon completion of the program.
Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of two years’ post-undergrad experience at a buy-side firm preferred.
- Experience with global financial services, materials, and real-estate is ideal.
- Familiarity with and passion for Environmental, Social, and Governance investing is highly desirable.
- Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials.
- Demonstrated passion for equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
- Solid analytical, accounting and computer skills.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to work as a team balanced with the competency to direct independent work.
Benefits of Employment:
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Frequent performance feedback and semi-annual performance reviews.
- Medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents are paid at 100%.
- 100% company-matched 401(k), immediate vesting.
- Work remotely up to two days per week. Work remotely for 10 consecutive days twice per year.
- Child and dependent care assistance.
- Gym sponsorship.
- Firm-wide volunteer opportunities.
To submit your resume, please visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/about-causeway/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law