Product Manager Senior - PNC Investments (F)
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Product Manager Senior within PNC Investments, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA at the Tower at PNC Plaza; Charlotte, NC; Cleveland, OH; South Carolina; Texas or Remote.
- Licensing requirements: FINRA Series 7. In addition, a combination of the following licenses will be required based on the incumbent's department within PNC Investments Product Group: FINRA Series 66 (63/65), or Life & Health Insurance
- Drives business and financial results through the selection, design, development and promotion of new and existing products or experiences utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience.
- Uses knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver products to customers through all applicable channels. Prioritizes and makes decisions regarding product recommendations. Develops business case, business plan and roll-out of specific products or experiences.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess product, technology, and market trends to identify a market need or opportunity. Recommends new products or enhancements to existing products or experiences and develops and designs innovative features. Manages the development, production, roll-out, pricing or promotion of specific products, and recognizes, anticipates and resolves operational and process problems that arise.
- Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing, digital channel delivery, and other internal service partners. Participates in client-facing and external stakeholder activities to ensure all product offerings or experiences meet strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. Supports risk management, compliance and audit needs as part of the first line of defense.
- Drives business, financial and customer experience results of new and existing products and recommends modifications in product features and/or marketing to improve results.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your resume, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R092066’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.