Associate Director - Business Risk
- Esteemed European Private Bank
- Stable Team
- Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed European Private Bank, is looking for an Associate Director to join the business risk team.
- Act as the First Line of Defense (FLD) to implement and strengthen the selling process and investment suitability framework within the Front Office, Hong Kong.
- Provide guidance to Front Office on suitability and selling process.
- Closely monitor the new regulations issued from the Hong Kong regulators and translate the regulatory expectations into daily business.
- Conduct pre-determined, systematic, and comprehensive risk-based monitoring and review of Front Office and prepare reports for management attention.
- Participate in system and management projects related to enhancing the control Landscape
- Assist in data analytics for better understanding of business habitat and risk awareness using regression and multiple visualizations (e.g., Microsoft Power BI)
- Assist the Head of Business Risk Management, Hong Kong on hoc tasks.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business risk or risk & control from private banking or asset management environment
- Experience in dealing with regulatory compliance, audits, and remediation work especially in products and investor suitability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially with senior bankers and management
- Solution driver and proactive in finding alternatives to solve issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office. MS Power BI / Tableau, Avaloq knowledge and experience will be a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
#stayconnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling