Our client is an established, international private equity secondaries investment firm which is looking to expand its team in London by hiring a new associate.
The current team is of an extremely high calibre, has worked together for a long time and has developed a strong track record. They are looking for an Associate to join the team in order to focus on the evaluation and execution of new deals.
They have a broad investment remit and can cover a broad variety of transactions across the secondaries space, in both Europe and the USA. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be involved in all aspects of the private equity secondaries transaction structure with a particular focus on financial due diligence and commercial analysis
- You will also gain some exposure to portfolio management - the team is very analytical and relies heavily on strong data analysis from its portfolio of investments to ensure strong performance
- You will be involved in building detailed, technical financial models and will contribute to the wider diligence process in the build up to investment committee presentation
- You will have prior analyst level experience from an investment banking M&A or sector coverage team
- You will have strong technical financial modelling skills
- An additional European language will be advantageous but is not essential
- You will have interest in working within the secondaries sector and learning more about the space