About the Role Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
About You Key Behavioural Skills: Attention To Detail
- To assist in the production of investment proposals.
- Under supervision, to provide clients and/or their agents with information and reports about their portfolio.
- To ensure all duties and tasks are completed within all relevant rules, compliance regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
- To ensure all client relationships are properly documented on a timely basis, including checking that "Know Your Client" information is maintained.
- Main tasks and duties include:
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from clients and intermediaries, taking appropriate messages.
- Manage client mail-merges.
- Ensuring new accounts are opened in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the quarterly distributions of valuations for the entire client base as well as the yearly distribution of tax packages.
- Process client payments.
- Administration of deceased accounts.
- Arrange portfolio transfers.
- Process ISA subscriptions.
- Update databases with revised client details.
- Assist in the general administration of the team (post, room booking)
- Preparing reports, correspondence and other relevant documentation including Investment Proposals.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
- Prepare suitability letters and maintain affirmations.
- To carry out any other duties, which might be reasonably requested by your line manager to ensure the smooth running of the client base.
- Maintain up to date filing.
- Client correspondence.
- Handles tasks with thoroughness and accuracy.
- Recognises and resolves errors.
- Communicates clearly, listens effectively. Written communication is concise and well presented, using appropriate grammar, style and language.
- Has technical knowledge appropriate to the role, including relevant computer systems and keeps this knowledge up to date.
- Effectively balances priorities to meet agreed deadlines for the Investment Manager. Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
- Treats colleagues with professionalism and respect.
Corporate Focus And Behaviour
- Understands consequences of decisions and follows instructions. Acknowledges and learns from mistakes.
Client Focus (Internal And External)
- Understands and applies current regulatory obligations and procedures to achieve compliance, including upholding TCF principles. Willingness to learn. Good operational knowledge of departmental processes.
- Assists the team in developing and maintaining appropriate internal and external business relationships, using the appropriate communication method.
Ideally educated to 'A' level standard.Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within financial services is preferred.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage and influence at all levels across the business and the wider organisation.
- Confidence, drive, energy, resilience and tenacity to deliver success in a challenging business environment.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.Core Benefits
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absenceIn addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.