- Editing English reports written by non-English native investment analysts. Topics include macro economy, investment strategy, and industry and company business analysis.
- Scope of editing: Lift the quality of written English reports.
- Final formatting the layout of electronic version of reports base on the company's designed layout.
- Upload finalized reports through the company's report publishing system for global distribution.
- Editing and re-writing articles for research portal front page
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of experience in editorial related work
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and quick learner of various editing software
- Basic understanding of various industries or willing to learn specific terminology of various sectors. General knowledge of financial industry is essential.
- Regular communication with report producers is essential. Good communication skill is required.
- Strong commitment to work and is able to work well under deadline pressure
- First language English is preferred. Understanding of Mandarin Chinese is a plus