Relationship Manager, Digital Business Banking (Licensed)
Digital Business Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services including cash management, finance, operating accounts, , treasury and market; bancassurance (referral) and online banking.. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- To manage the existing SME customers' portfolio by extending to them suitable banking solutions, and to defend the portfolio by exploring business opportunities with a primary focus on deepening customers' wallets so as to get in line with the overall strategy as prescribed by senior management from time to time.
- To work towards target goals set in KPI by defending the existing customer portfolio as well as reactivating sleeping customers so as to get in line with the Department/Cluster's strategy
- To cross sell and upsell a full range of appropriate SME banking solutions according to the needs of customers
- To timely submit credit reviews, CDD reviews and various reports with adequate supporting documents as required so as to keep improving the overall credit review extension rate of the whole SME/PMT Borrowing.
- To timely and accurately conduct ongoing KYC/KYB of existing corporate customers in strict compliance with all internal and external regulations and policies
- To maintain a good quality loan and deposit portfolio by proper monitoring on account performance and business viability of customer
- To protect the bank information and assets under authorized and authenticated usage
- To comply with the highest regulatory conduct, and compliance standards and practices as defined by internal and external requirements including the compliance with regulations and guidelines on Sanctions, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and so on.
- To perform regulated activities, type 1 and 4 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good teamwork spirit and strong compliance mindset
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent