Associate Wealth Advisor & Financial Planner
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Inc. downtown Vancouver office in Royal Centre is seeking an integral member of a successful and growing private client wealth management business. As Associate Wealth Advisor & Financial Planner your role is to deliver customized advice and wealth management strategies to our High-Net-Worth (HNW) Clients. As a valued and senior team member, you will be compensated for your contribution and responsibilities to the business. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience with HNW Clients and this is an “on-site in the office” role.
What will you do?
- Provide Wealth Management and Financial Planning advice to our HNW Clients
- Use proprietary software to prepare Financial Plans for our HNW Clients
- Work with other planning experts within RBC (including Financial Planning, Estate Planning, Business Owner Planning, Trust Planning, Charitable Planning, Insurance Planning and other professional specialists) to prepare customized planning for the specific needs and objectives of our HNW Clients (this may include wealth transfer strategies, holding company strategies, executive compensation arrangements, individual pension plans, retirement compensation arrangements, gifting of securities, charitable planning, trust, insurance and other strategies)
- Develop the service plan for Wealth Management advice to our HNW Clients
- Develop and implement tracking of Wealth Management service plan and follow-ups
- Promote and support a work environment that inspires innovation, creativity and collaboration
What must you have to succeed?
- First class client service skills
- At least 5 years of relevant investment industry experience with HNW Clients
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills – especially over the telephone
- Recognized Professional Designation (such as CFA, CPA, CIM, etc.)
- Recognized Financial Planning Designation (such as CFP, PFP or QAFP, etc.)
- Commitment to obtain CFP designation (if not already held)
- IIROC licensed as a Registered Representative (RR) (or willingness to obtain)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Resident of the BC Lower Mainland and legally able to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, to think progressively and to keep growing. We work together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive. We care about each other, about reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving mutual success. RBC Dominion Securities offers:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, pension, flexible benefits and RBC share purchase plan
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact to our clients
How to apply?
Please submit your cover letter with resume to Scott C. Murray by email to firstname.lastname@example.org