Senior Reporting & Consolidation Accountant | Fidelidade
Sobre a vaga
The Accounting and Financial Information Department (DCI) is responsible for the areas of Accounting, Taxes, Treasury, Consolidation and Reporting and is transversal to the companies of the Fidelidade Group.
The Consolidation and Reporting Bureau is part of DCI and its main functions are the consolidation of accounts of the group companies and the reporting of financial information to shareholders and supervisory entities.
What you will be working on:
- Prepare and deliver the consolidation of the group accounts, ensuring the consistency and accuracy of the individual accounts of the companies included in the group consolidation perimeter;
- Prepare Solo and Consolidated Financial and Statistical Reports;
- Prepare and deliver the necessary information/data to Internal and External Auditors;
- Prepare the Annual Report and Management Report;
- Analyse and disclose the legal and regulatory rules of accounting incidence, promoting its application.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Experience of 5 - 6 years in consolidation and reporting in a multi-national environment, preferably acquired in Big 4 auditing firm;
- Good knowledge of finance, accounting, and cost control principles, including IFRS/Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of insurance business and accounting is welcome;
- Proficiency with Excel and office tools;
- Proficiency in English;
- High analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Dynamism, resourcefulness and proactiveness;
- Continuous improvement mindset and curiosity.
Are you interested in this offer? We look forward to receiving your application! Send us your resume until 28/02/2022.