Research Associate - Capital Goods/Logistic Sector
- Responsible for fundamental research on Capital Goods / Logistics sector and stocks related to logistic and industrial companies
- Generate investment ideas and prepare timely research notes on sector/companies under coverage
- Help facilitate corporate access for investors, and arrange company visits, field trips, seminars and corporate events
- Market ideas to institutional clients and conduct analyst marketing trips
- Provide research services to internal clients including investment banking, asset management and private banking
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant subjects required
- Responsible for analysis of industry and individual companies. Capable of handling coverage individually.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant equity research experience in new energy equipment / advanced manufacturing / logistics sector.
- Industry experience in new energy equipment / advanced manufacturing / logistics sector will also be considered.
- Good understanding of Accounting & and Financial modeling.
- Holder of CFA and SFC license type 4 regulated activity highly preferred
- Location: Maintain China or Hong Kong