Principal, Treasury and ALM
- Independently provides expertise to the policy writing, liquidity assessments, analytical research, data gathering, calculations, modeling and forecasting related to liquidity risk
- Subject matter expert in FR2052a, LCR and NSFR rules and requirements. A ble to prepare & review daily reports as well as lead projects related to report enhancements and ensure liquidity reporting complies with Fed requirements
- Anticipates changes in the regulatory environment and the business, conducts applicable research and makes recommendations for responding to emerging/changing regulatory requirements affecting ALM, Capital or Liquidity Funding.
- Contributes to discussions with investment and asset liability managers on allocation decisions, risk management and changes to improve alignment with the ALM and Capital Planning and Management framework. Able to advise business on FR2052a, LCR and NSFR implications of business process changes or new business activity.
- Conducts special projects and ad-hoc analyses/reporting as requested. Often serves as a project lead, engaging peers across the Bank and providing task oversight. Provides leadership to less experienced team members, guiding and coaching them on their work accuracy and quality. No direct reports.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Degree in math, engineering, statistics, computational finance or economics preferred. MBA, CFA, or CPA/CA preferred. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Experience with FR2052a, LCR and NSFR, liquidity stress testing, liquidity risk management, interest rate risk management, capital management and/or asset-liability management within large complex financial organizations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.