The Portfolio Administrator works directly with our internal Investment Management department, specifically with Traders and Portfolio Managers in implementing and maintaining client portfolios in regard to our client's needs.
This position will complete tasks provided to them by the Portfolio Managers, Traders and Operations, which includes reporting and/or outreach to Pure’s Financial Advisors.
- Maintain daily custodian downloads
- Set and maintain client information and accounts across various software systems
- Review and process client transactions and activity
- Execute tasks, such as asset transfers, preparation of reports, as well as general support for traders and portfolio managers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in business, finance, economics, math/statistics, or similar
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial services and/or investment is required (Experience working in a RIA firm or Broker/Dealer environment preferred)
- Experience with CRM software such as Redtail, Orion, Tamarac, Morningstar, and Salesforce preferred (not required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient, organized manner, including keen attention to detail