Foundry Partners is looking an Operations Analyst to join is Operations Team in Cleveland, Ohio. Functions include reviewing daily custodial transactions and performing positions reconciliations under supervision of the Director of Operations. The Analyst will be focused assisting the Operations and Marketing Team with preparation, and analysis of performance materials for client accounts, including preparing quarterly clients reports. The successful candidate will enjoy working independently and with the team in support of operational and marketing initiatives for the firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Senior Operations staff with GIPS verification
- Special projects as assigned to assist with changes to systems, procedures and policies
- Assist with the preparation of investment performance calculations, billing and client valuations
- Auditing of cash flow and fee data on client accounts
- Assist Marketing team with client reporting
MINIMUM EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- A minimum of 2 years experience primarily working in operations with an investment advisory firm
- Prior experience in portfolio accounting, trading systems
- Knowledge in performance analysis and GIPS composites
- Understanding of data systems including; Bloomberg, FactSet and Advent.
OUR COMPANY: Foundry Partners, LLC is an institutional asset manager who began operation on February 1, 2013. The company manages value and growth strategies for institutional, sub-advised and modeled portfolios and we are currently headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with a second office in Cleveland, OH.